We offer multiple types of chemical peels to address Anti-aging, acne, rosacea, pigmentation, clogged pors and fine lines.
Benefits of a Peel
- Improves skin texture
- Reveals healthy, glowing, fresh skin
- Removes dead skin cell
- Increases moisture retention
- Improves skin barrier function
- Stimulates elastin and collagen
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce surface pigmentation
Glytone 30% Salicylic Acid for Blemish Prone skin
- Helps to reduce the appearance of oily, acne-prone skin
- Improves complexion brightness
- Improves overall appearance of skin
Glytone- Redness Relief and sensitive/rosacea prone skin
- Reduces the appearance of skin redness
- Improves skin color, texture and pore size
Vitalize Chemical Peel (Medium)
The Vitalize Peel is the most popular SkinMedica peel that is appropriate for all Fitzpatrick Skin Types. It contains a proprietary blend of ingredients to help rejuvenate the skin. Achieve visible improvement after one treatment with optimal results after a series of treatments.
The Vitalize Peel combines resorcinol, lactic, salicylic, and retinoic acid. For best results a series is recommended.
- Dramatic improvement in texture and tone
- Stimulates collagen production
- Improves pigmentation, acne, and melasma
- Skin appears healthier and more youthful with minimal downtime
Rejuvenize Chemical Peel (Deep)
Rejuvenize Peel can be used on Fitzpatrick Skin Types V-VI after the patient has established tolerability to Vitalize Peel or with physician consent.
The Peeling Solution in the Rejuvenize Peel contains salicylic acid, lactic acid, resorcinol, panthenol, and isoceteth-20. This peeling solution combined with a retinol solution can substantially improve the appearance of the skin.
ZO® Medical 3-Step Peel (Deep)
Not just another ordinary peel, the ZO® 3-Step Peel is the only multi-functional epidermal peel designed to provide longer-lasting treatment benefits. Utilizing a blend of exfoliates, a 6% retinol and multi-action agents that stimulate collagen and restore moisture balance, it evens skin texture for softer, smoother, tighter looking skin. This peel is designed to support dermal and epidermal stimulation.
The peeling solution in the 3-Step Peel contains 17% salicylic, 10% trichloracetic, and 5% lactic acids.
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide epidermal renewal and dermal stimulation
- Patient friendly peel for any individual; suitable for any skin type or color
- No sedation required
- Supports barrier function and improves skin’s ability to repair inflammation benefits
- Can be repeated every 3-4 weeks if deeper repair is desired.
- It is important that the patient pre-condition their skin 4-6 weeks prior to performing the peel with a prescribed ZO® program to strengthen the skin and enhance benefits
- #ErbiumLaserResurfacing improves the #SunDamaged layers of the facial #Skin. https://t.co/p7iMS3BNvO https://t.co/Jxs18CPV8Gover a year ago
- RLS won't leave you alone? Visit our website to learn about treatments available! https://t.co/TONzBTQpiE https://t.co/TnYPKlBTaFover a year ago
- #RFA is a minimally invasive technique to treat #VaricoseVeins. https://t.co/wdtnDO0fnR https://t.co/EAyb2h9czQover a year ago
- Seek medical treatment early in order to stop progression of #VaricoseVeins. https://t.co/aklFcaFTJU https://t.co/hgyllsbRHNover a year ago
Schedule Your Appointment
Smith Vein Twitter Feed
7536 Fredle Dr.